रविवार, 17 मार्च 2013

Shocking and Shameful ! :-(

I went to Pragati Maidan to attend Aahaar Exhibition today, While I was returning back, I saw a foreign lady (white) in a Dress walking beside, Her Dress was completely normal, if you feel I am of modern outlook, Let me assure her dress was completely normal even as per Khap Standard. Suddenly I saw a local businessman kind of person shouting to his friend "Wo Dekh Gori" , I was shocked, Then He shouted and Jumped, Much louder so that everyone can see "O Gori Gori .... ruk ruk" (complete expression and meaning can't be conveyed here), The Lady ignored him purposefully, Then he started scratching his pubic area publicly, I was feeling like slapping this guy almost thinking: illiterate person from Bharat: these people embarrass India (stereotyping like we always do) .... Suddenly a decent and educated looking person sitting on chair on side of road Jumped and Shouted "Heyyy Baby" ..I was stunned and Speechless.... Thankfully that Lady was accompanied by some person, I ensured that and Moved on my way.... Guess this is the Our way of Treating Guest and Tourist ....after all अतिथि देवो भव: Incredible India! We are busy in Making Tough Laws & strongly condemning all wrong things! Shocking and Shameful ! :-(

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: