रविवार, 14 अक्तूबर 2012

Madam and Son in Law (english)

Madam: Even the cook and servant on 10 Janpath does at least a billion Dollar Scam, haven’t you seen Pratibha, and you Robert, despite being Son in Law you got caught for mere 60 Million Scam. Shame on you!

Robert: Mom in Law, you know I did 20 Billion Dollar Scam, almost 0.3 % of India total GDP, I shared Swiss bank account number with you too.

Madam: But you

caught for mere 60 Million, you fool

Robert: Dear Mom in law, Even Dad in law got caught for 20 million dollar. I did 1000 times better.

Madam: Hey, That was different Era, Pre Liberalization. It was biggest Scam caught till then. Binaca, I told you not to marry this disgraceful Copper dealer. He will debase us. After 2 G and CW G this shameful Damad Ji did meager 60 million. Even that Pseudo ROBOrt King Khan earned more than that from his Flop movie Ra.1. Shame on you Robert, you don't deserve the kingdom. Rahul put him in Liquid Oxygen. Anyways he has done his job by giving us legal heir. ... a little bit of Scottish, Parsi, Muslim ,Hindu and Italian... what a blend....A true global corrupt citizen...

Rahul: Mom I too will have Legal Heir.

Madam: (thinking...oh such a cute boy) : Leave it Son , You won’t be able. You go and see DDLJ with Italian subscript.

Rahul: But I saw Vicky donor recently.
Madam: I know you have seen Vicky donor recently but Indian Mango people are not that modern yet!

Rahul: Mom I have seen Gangs of Wasseypur 2 too I know you are copying dialog of Ramadhir Singh. I need to plan De-finite for you

Madam: Ramadhir Singh was right, Kids should not be allowed to watch cinema. He is sounding so similar to his late uncle Sanjay...

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: