रविवार, 3 फ़रवरी 2013

Sometime in 80s in a school
Teacher: Who is Badshah khan?
Student1/Owl: I am kid , I don't know
Student2/NaMo: Can I answer
Teacher: No

Sometime in 90s in a college
Prof: Who is Badshah khan?
Student1/Owl : I know I know .... Amit Uncle (Amitabh Bachchan) of Khuda gawah
Student2/NaMo: No ... No it was Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan also known as frontier Gandhi
Prof: (to NaMo) : Shut up Only Owl family can be Gandhi no one else.

Sometime now on some news channel
Primetime host: India want Answer Mr. Gandhi and Mr Modi! Who is Badshah khan?
Student1/Owl: I know I know .... earlier Amitabh Bachchan of Khuda gawah ..... but now he joined some BJP run state(I can't name state as that will be communal) tourism so now it is Shahrukh .... As youth of India you must upgrade your knowledge
Student2/NaMo: I have been telling it was Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan also known as frontier Gandhi) ... Amit ji is our tourism ambassador. ye baat to Gujraat ke bachche bachche ko pata hai .....
Student1/Owl: (to NaMo) : Shut up... you are communal and I am youth and juvenile .... my ancestor (read italian) fought against british. BTW who is Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan, lets put his name in post  riots victim and published against you. (thinking Frontier Gandhi?!, who in our family is named frontier, if  NaMo is supporting him , it must be my cousin , he must be frontier Gandhi)

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं: